EXPEDITION TENT \'\'JUREK\'\' DOME 2 P CEDAR GREEN IN MINT CONDITION WITH FREE PE FOOTPRINT
Material: standard flysheet fabric / lite fly fabric for EXTREME lite series
Floor water column 15000 mm
Flysheet water column 10000 mm
No of Entrances: 2
No of Persons: 2
Total weight: 3,30 kg
Packed size: 19x51 cm
Colour: cedar green ( see on the picture )
Seasonal use: all year
Number of crossings: 3x
The tent consists of:
- inner tent
- snow-flap in cedar green
- PE footprint
- tent-pegs: 12 pcs + 5 spare with bag
- Dural poles Scandium: Ø 9.02 mm - 3 pcs with bag
- guy-rope (2 m): 9 pcs
- guy-rope (1 m): 3 pcs
- repair kit (self-adhesive patch & 12 cm repair tube)
- recommendations & warnings
- care instructions
- set-up instructions
1. Anchorage directly to the poles through the sleeves increases wind stability.
2. Strong and fast anchorage of flysheet corners with ITW buckles, secured by elastic anchorage.
3. Protected vent, with tightening sleeve, can be handled from within (time-tested arrangement).
4. Sleeve ventilation of inner tent.
5. For easier pitching, especially at night, there are reflective strips sewed both on the lower corner of flysheet and on the corner of the floor.
6. Well-tried hanging of the inner tent with ropes and hooks makes set up easier.
Very durable two-entrance double-sheet two-man geodetic self-supporting dome tent of a trapezoidal floor ground-plan with two small vestibules. It is suitable for all kinds of outdoor & alpine activities even in extreme conditions (thanks to very stable frame with 3-crossing of three poles) all year round. It is completed with a snow-flap for frequent use in alpine & winter conditions. The inner tent is sewn with the floor and it is hung on the frame poles with help of hooks and suspension ropes. The sleeve vents at the sides of the inner tent top are draped with airy & dense mosquito-nets in entrances. These ones enable even better ventilation & protection against small insects. The flysheet is put over the frame and attached to the poles ends and to floor webbing with help of the ITW Nexus buckles. In front of the inner entrances the flysheet is prolong and forms two small vestibules which can be used both for storage of an equipment and for cooking (with the highest caution!). It is possible to guy a tent with help of numerous fixing points and in six flysheet edges through the sleeves directly to poles. There are two air vents at the sides of the flysheet top. Distance (ca. 6cm) between inner & outer tent improves thermal comfort & ventilation and decrements dew. It is possible to adjust this distance by shortening or elongation of the suspension ropes.
Shipping within 24 hours.
Category: Tents, covers & netting
Order code: 3318 - JUR - DOME2P
(€ 359,99 excl. V.A.T.)